User experience (UX) designers and product designers work for many types of companies, from startups to Fortune 500 brands. They come to work every day to create easy-to-navigate products that solve consumer problems. But what does their actual day look like? What could you do in a new UX design role after transforming your skills through our 10-week User Experience Design Immersive (UXDI) career accelerator?
- Analyze user behavior with Google Analytics and KISSmetrics.
- Conduct quantitative research with tools like Survey Monkey, Usabilla and the aptly named UserTesting.
- Live test products with your excellent observation and communication skills — and a whole lot of empathy.
- Create wireframes and prototypes with Adobe Photoshop and Sketch.
- Communicate your design ideas to your product and engineering teams.
- Work closely with developers, and potentially do some coding: It’s not required, but helps bring your strategies to life more quickly.
Imagine a new path. See how you can get there by 2018 with world-class UX design instructors, a working portfolio, and dedicated career coaching and support.