What happens when marketers team up with user experience (UX) designers? They test the best ways to acquire and convert new customers on companies' websites — and generate more revenue. That might mean:
- A redesigned landing page turns Google AdWords traffic into leads at twice the rate.
- The testing of a new checkout flow decreases cart abandonment.
- A design refresh on an email signup box increases the volume of new subscribers.
But you can't get conversions without knowing your audience. Understanding a company's users — and how they behave online — is essential for converting them to paying customers, building their loyalty, and driving repeat business.
Learn key optimization tools and practices like Google Analytics, A/B testing, and landing page optimization in 10 weeks or one with our Digital Marketing (DGM) course. Take the first step:
- Check out our free guide to understanding the customer journey.
- Get a taste for the field: Use the code design2017 to save 25% on the short-form digital marketing class or workshop of your choice.*
- Request a Syllabus
to preview the course curriculum and see if it's right for you.