Great design is essential, whether you’re building out a product, a presentation, or a personal brand. Learn it on campus this summer or fall, or if you prefer to learn from home, you can get there with our online Visual Design Remote course starting August 14. You'll:
- Brush up on industry tools like Adobe Photoshop.
- Create high-fidelity, portfolio-grade mobile and website mockups.
- Solve real-world design problems and clearly communicate your solutions by understanding user experience (UX) fundamentals.
- Become fluent in technical jargon to better collaborate with your fellow designers.
What's the remote course experience like?
- Ask questions and interact with your classmates and expert instructors — all in real time from wherever you are. Collaborate via live chat, voice, and video.
- Complete hands-on coursework in an online classroom designed to keep you engaged and focused.
- Gain accountability and guidance from your instructor and fellow classmates to help you turn skills into career success.