User experience (UX) design is one of tech's fastest-growing fields, and it attracts professionals from all backgrounds. Whether a company's selling handknit sweaters or wearable tech, it needs experts who can anticipate a customer’s problems and design intuitive solutions to fix them.
Who can benefit from learning UX in our User Experience Design campus and remote, online courses?
- The graphic designer, looking to transition from print to digital.
- The marketer, wanting to improve web pages for better conversion rate optimization.
- The entrepreneur, intent on creating the best user experience for his idea.
- The engineer, building out a more usable website.
- The career changer, curious about a growing field and eager to learn the essentials.
Pull up a chair. Start learning to design user-friendly products and experiences with empathy mapping, prototyping, and more: