Let Us Count the Ways
There’s no doubt about it: Learning HTML and CSS can have major benefits for careers of all types. Here are five reasons why cashing in your coding chips can be a valuable investment in yourself:
- You’ll be become more versatile and indispensable. Imagine not having to rely on a developer to make small changes to a web page or build a simple email to announce a new product.
- Communicate effectively with technical teammates. Be taken seriously by the engineers around you when you learn to speak their language.
- Change careers altogether. What if you have a full-blown passion for programming? The world of web development offers more than 100,000 job openings and a median yearly salary north of $90K.
- Break into startups. Play a role in bringing new apps and products to life as you collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Improve your logical thinking. Let coding open a door to new reasoning and problem-solving skills. As Steve Jobs said, “Everyone should know how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think.”
Interested? See how you can start with our online, mentor-guided HTML, CSS, & Web Design Circuit course. Get inspired and join us for an online info session on Monday, October 31. Or, request a syllabus to see if the curriculum is right for you.
Ready to get going? Submit your application today — it only takes a few minutes — and our admissions team will be in touch.